More of my favorite buskers







T a . D a . ! ! !

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to More of my favorite buskers

  1. If you expand your buskers project to includeother cities... please come to NYC! Lots of buskers... I know, because I'm one of them :)

    Great photos - love the energy.

    All the best,

    Saw Lady
    www.SawLady.com/blog (where I tell what happens when I busk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. however I live in england. And the cheapest flight to New York is £1000 sadly. I really love too go there someday!!! and thank you so much agian for my first and lovely comment it made my year!!!
    I really apeshiat the feed back and keep in tunch

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Hi! We design beautiful templates.

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.