Carboot heaven!

Could you belive that there are amazing photography books at the carboot, people give books away for 5 pounds (american computer wont let me do the pound sound) anywqay I bought 150 years on photojournisum and Weegee book too :D! So plenty of night time reading know! and 1 month tommow till I go to London very excited! And it 9 months on the 24th till I leave school and enter the land of photography for real:D!
Revising now for physics now! So speech soon!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Carboot heaven!

  1. u could go new york and meet SYLAR and give him lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I could! And then take pictures of her and his of there get together.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Hi! We design beautiful templates.

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.