Ok another post on another photographer again

I'm now sounding like the guy off the fast show hehe (lightening great)! But...
I'm almost finished writing my artist research on Eugene Richards, his work is fantastic!
Secondly Henri Cartier-Bresson work is exscrisit and returned it last week before I got attached to the book. And third of all I've re-looked at Eve Arnold's work which when ever I look at it, it make
me feel warm and fussy... but completely different from photographers I have mentioned but all share one thing great photographs, lighting and framing!
Oh yes and Philip Jones Griffiths I was looking at his work just two days ago.

But here's the question who knows Nigel Henderson and were to find images? I've typed in his name in google images, ask and some other search drives but hardly any information on him and scarily any photographs but I do adore his work!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Pages

Hi! We design beautiful templates.

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.