Robert Capa

I was sorting out the art rooms bookcase (as you do) when I had found a Robert Capa book!!!
It is so good his work and powerful, it is very amazing! I love his work and did you know he was born with 6 fingers... it was removed after birth and his brother was a photographer too! I didn't know that till today! I love it, it's so beautiful! The pictures that were burned (a bit) are still amazing and gives it a rawer, unique edge! It all fine and well seeing work on a computer screen (that I have done before and like so many others) but seeing it in a book make it better you feel connected by the images!

I know these are mad rants of an teenager. (Who by the way is rebelling agenced Photoshop at the moment.)

Robert Capa's work is just amazing once again!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Pages

Hi! We design beautiful templates.

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.